Cloud and DevOps have been my area of interest for the last 5 years. In my experience, I have helped customers deploy and refactor their application architecture using cloud-native technologies.
Always a contributor to cloud cost optimization initiatives. I work with clients to deliver production deployments in line with the organization's visions.
Cloud Native Architecture
- Experience in building autoscaling and highly available systems.
- Refactored monolith applications into a microservice architecture.
- Redesigned application deployment to optimize production costs by leveraging containers and orchestration.
- Cloud platforms: AWS, MS Azure, GCP, DO
- Created Technical Design Documents for multiple projects.
- Automated CI and CD for applications built in NodeJS and Golang.
- Experienced in working with AWS Code Pipeline, Azure DevOps, and Circle CI.
Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Extensive experience in developing cloud architectures using Terraform IaC.
- Ability to convert cloud component architecture diagrams to IaC.
- Imported existing production deployments under Terraform management.
- Developed multi-cloud deployments.
Cloud Native Security
- Addressed security points for data at rest and data in transit.
- Usage of certificate-based mutual authentication.
- Designed secure virtual networks for accessing applications deployed on cloud.
- Product development experience in building a multi-cloud management platform.
- Hands-on experience in developing microservice backends with NodeJS.
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, MS Azure, GCP, DO
- IaC: Terraform
- Containers: Docker
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes
- Protocols: HTTP/S, AMQP, MQTT
- Languages: NodeJS, Golang